The Offices of Hyde Park, Strouthos Place
Hyde Park, Johannesburg
PO Box 786038, Sandton, 2146
T +27 (0)87 250 1035
The work on this site was produced by Vanessa Pearson in her capacity as Executive Creative Director at various agencies along her career path and in collaboration with some of South Africa's most talented directors, photographers, stylists, art directors, designers and copywriters. South Africa has talent.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual ("Aggregate Information").
Information Usage: Unless disclosed otherwise at the time of collection, we do not share any Personal Information you submit through our Website with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to respond to your inquiry, or to comply with applicable law.
Clickstream: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each Website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as "clickstream data" can be collected and stored by a Website's server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the Website from which you linked to the Website. We may collect and use clickstream data as a form of Aggregate Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information may be used to improve our Website and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on the Website or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Other websites: Our Website may contain links to other Websites not maintained by us. Other Websites may also reference or link to our Website. We recommend that when you leave our Website you read the privacy statements of each Website that you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online may be viewed and used by others. In addition, Personal Information you post to chat rooms, message boards, blogs or other publicly accessible forums may be viewed and used by anyone with access to such forums. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Contact: If you have any questions about this policy please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
© House of Brave 2013. all rights reserved.
All content, domain name, trademarks, trade name, logo, slogan and data on this Website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, pictures, photographs, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information and designs are the property of or licensed to House of Brave and as such are protected from infringement by legislation.
All rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved.
By accessing www.houseofbrave.co.za (the "Website") you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. House of Brave has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which House of Brave apologises.
2. House of Brave makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. House of Brave accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Website and any decisions based on information contained in House of Brave's website are your sole responsibility, as the visitor to the website.
3. The information and images contained within the Website are © Copyright House of Brave. We permit you to make copies of the Website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
4. You shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of the Website or with the enjoyment of the Website by other visitors.
5. House of Brave reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of the Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify House of Brave against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against House of Brave as a result of your misuse of the Website or your breach of these terms.
8. The Website is provided to you free of charge, and neither House of Brave nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you whether in contract, delict (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. House of Brave accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. These terms may be amended by House of Brave from time to time, without notice to users of the Website.
10. Your use of the Website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
In the event that any term contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Contact: If you have any questions about these terms please contact: email@example.com
© House of Brave 2013. all rights reserved.
The information contained in all email communication is subject to copyright and intended only for the use of House of Brave. Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited. Should a virus infection occur as a result of this communication the sender will not be liable. The information in this email is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.